* Perfect for parking lots, roadways, car dealerships, campuses, parks, and as a replacement for street lights and vapor
lamps—this LED shoebox area light shines brightly when reliability and performance are critical.
* This powerful, energy-efficient LED area light uses just 200 watts of power—comparable to a 750-watt HID fixture.
* Life expectancy that's 3 times as long as MH fixtures—the LED light reduces costly repairs and the need for replacements.
* The weatherproof die cast aluminum housing guards against damage done by harsh or wet weather conditions, and a removable cover
allows for easy access to the driver and mounting arm hardware.
* This LED area light is designed to slip-fit onto a round pole or can be used with one of several mounting options (sold
separately) for walls, ceilings, and on the sides of round or square poles.
* This LED area light is equipped with a constant-current driver and operates within a wide 100-277 VAC range.
* These led shoebox pole light have created a new standard for led parking lot lighting and area street light.
* Beam Angle: 120 degree, 90 degree
* Comparable Wattage: 750 Watts HID
* Power: 200W
* CRI : 80
* Current Draw : 1731 mA
* Efficacy: 130 lm/w
* Finish: Brown
* IP Rating: Weatherproof IP66
* LED Lifetime : 50000 Hours
* Lens Type: Polycarbonate
* Intensity: 26000 Lumen
* Material Aluminum
* Mount Type: Knuckle Mount
* Operating Temperature: -30~+50 °C
* Operating Voltage Range: 100~277 VAC
* Standards And Certifications: DLC Premium, RoHS Compliant, UL Listed